1. Finish your Character Scrapbook. 2. Work on your glog. http://edu.glogster.com/ nickname: linfirstname (If someone else in your class has the same first name as you, then add your last initial.) password: 123456 3. If you do not know how to create a glog, click the Glogster link above on the webpage. You can also ask a classmate. Some have started their glogs already. 4. If you can not get into Glogster, you can create a PowerPoint or short iMovie about your character.
Grade 6 Assignment for Wed. November 27-Character Scrapbook
READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU DO YOUR ASSIGNMENT:
1. Think of the character that you are developing in language arts with Mrs. Gammie. (You picked these characters out of a hat!)
2. When you finish reading this, click the link below to Character Scrapbook.
3. On the first screen type in the name of your character for your book title and character name.
4. Continue to the next page. Fill in ten things I know about your character.
5. When you finished filling the page out, take a screen shot of your page. Press command, shift and 4 to take a screen shot.
6. Print out your screenshot to the black printer.
7. The program does not save your work. You need to take a screen shot when you finish each page.